On Friday we braved the freezing cold and went down to San Antonio to go to Sea World. We had SO much fun, even with the weather being below 40! We got season passes and we are SO excited to go back! The girls had SO MUCH FUN! When we got home Sadie asked if we could go see the dolphins again! It was such a great time! We started off by seeing the dolphins! Lucy could hardly contain herself the entire day! She loves animals and LOVES fish! 


Then we went and saw a dolphin show with people doing crazy stunts/flips into the water and stuff. It was BEAUTIFUL! That was my favorite show! The girls didn't know what to think at first. I think the loud music made them a little worried when it started. They both had to sit on my lap. But then they LOVED it and could not turn their eyes away! Then they wanted to watch it again when it was done! We saw the silly Seal and Walrus show. It was really cute, but that stadium really had the wind blowing through it so it was freezing!




Then we went to the kid rides and games. Sadie was big enough to ride on a little Shamu roller coaster. She LOVED it and was so proud that she could ride on it. Lucy, on the other hand was a little upset about not being able to go with Mommy and Lucy. Okay, so I must say that my favorite pictures of the day were ALL taken by Chris! I already knew he had a good eye for photos, but these really impressed me! Love you Chris! Okay, so one of my favorites was the one of me and the girls! I love it because I am never in pictures because I am always behind the camera. So I love that there is a picture of us together just having a fun time. Then...here are the gorgeous shots!#1
#2
#3
Aren't you impressed!?! I know I am! So here is me and Sadie on the ride, blurry but hey, we were going FAST!

Then we played some of the games and the booths. They were so cute. You paid $5 to play but you play until you win! So they each won a Shamu stuffed animal! Sadie was lucky and won a bigger one and Lucy got the regular size. They were both so excited about it! Then we finished the day off with the Shamu show! Lucy was dancing the whole time! She was so excited! She loved the fact that she had a Shamu stuffed animal! She would snuggle it and then try to clap and of course drop it and pick it up and do it again and again! It was so cute! 

As you can tell we had a BLAST! Look at that poor little cold face and hands! Her hands were freezing! After every show we saw Lucy would wave and yell "Bye Fishies!" over and over as we were leaving! It was so cute. Then as we were leaving the Shamu show she did the same but yelled "Bye Shamu!" So fun!!! We were all so cold by the end of the day but it was SO worth it!





10 comments:
First, before I forget CUTE hats and sweaters on the girls! I have been so excited to see the pictures! Chris, I am BEYOND impressed by your photography skills. Love, love the ones of the girls and Lanae and the girls, so sweet. It's funny to see Sea World pictures with freezing kids and clothes, when you think Sea World you think warm! I have been wanting to take the boys all summer, now we really have to go! Do your passes work in CA?
That is so much fun. Gabe said Chris had to buy a nice Sea World Sweater! I expect to see him wearing that out. :) It was crazy how cold it was! Glad you guys had fun inspite of the freezing weather!!!!
Those pictures are so cute! What a fun day. I love the sweaters and hats.
WOW! I am impressed that you went while it was so cold! were there many people there? Fun fun!
Brave! Looks like it was fun despite the cold. We need to head down there soon, though maybe we'll wait till it's warm again!
What a FUN thing to do! Too bad it was sooooo cold. Season Passes???? We will have to go when we visit next time. I wondered that too: Are the passes good in CA too? Check it out. I can see you all had such fun! Glad you all got to go. And yes, the pictures are superior! I loved seeing Lanae in a picture too! :)
Looks like a ton of fun! I had no idea they had a sea world there in the middle of Texas! Great photos Chris! You may have to work for Lanae!
Being cold is better than being hot in my book.
Looks like ya'll has a lot of fun, nice photos as well.
thanks for checking out our blog... we almost went to sea world this day... but decided against it because of the weather!... you guys are brave... looks like you had a blast!
how fun! I didn't know there was a Sea World out there. That is neat. I want to go!!!! I don't even remember when we went...I was too little. Anyway everyone looks cute..fun pics!
Post a Comment