That is how we feel about being at the hospital! Yeah, we are home!!! It is great to be together as a family of five! Although Sadie is already planning out our 6th member of the family! She said she LOVES having a baby sister and that now we just need one more and then we will have 6 people in our family. :) She is so funny!It has been great to be home and develop our own routine and schedule. I do love having a nurse come help me at the push of a button, and the bed that sits me up so I don't have to hurt my tummy, but I don't miss all the "attention" from all the Doctors and nurses; and this time, student nurses!! Both girls absolutely adore Daphne! They love to come in first thing to just "look at her, because they miss seeing her!" But of course they end up waking her and Mommy up! :) Here are some pictures of Daphne while we were at the hospital.











Kisses!


She is such a good snuggler! I have a hard time putting her down! I have been waiting so long to see her, hold her, steal kisses and hold her sweet little hand! Now I get to and I am LOVING it! She loves to make cute little noises when she cuddles! It is so sweet! Look at those cute little fuzzy shoulders. I love that about newborns! Boy do I just want to squeeze her!

Ready to go!!


What is that furry thing sniffing my toes!?!

Lucy loves to help take care of her! She is great at throwing her diapers away! She is very quick to tell me when Daphne is fussing to "put her 'dinky' on!" I love it! She is so cute! She loves "her" baby and is very sweet to her! She will tell everyone to be quiet when Daphne is sleeping. So sweet and thoughtful!

The best big sisters ever! Grandma got balloons on the way home from the hospital. We all loved them! We feel so blessed to have such a sweet little girl join our family! We are excited for all the fun times we will share! We love you sweet Daphne and can't get enough of you!! You are such a blessing to all of us!






11 comments:
Such beautiful pics! Love the first one. Can't wait to come out for the blessing!
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
She DOES have beautiful lips!
So glad you are all home. (And that YOU are so on top of your blogging, so we don't have to wait forever to see updates.)
She's amazing, and I'm so happy for you guys.
That first picture cracks me up! I love it. All the other pictures brough tears to my eyes. She is beautiful. Glad everyone is adjusting well and enjoying their sweet new baby. Enjoy every second of your new baby before the 6th member of your family comes! haha Sadie is too cute.
congratulations Lanae, she is beautiful! your girls are just precious! you look great... hope you are feeling well.
And she is the sweet angel that she appears to be in these pictures! She is wonderful to cuddle....she is perfect in every way! She is sleeping 3 feet from me right now! I AM LUCKY!!!!!
Congrats, Lanae. Your girls are all so precious and beautiful!
Oh my what a sweet baby you have! I can not wait to come see her. I have been holding off calling because I know how busy and hectic things are RIGHT after...but I REALLY want to stop by sometime and just hold her, see you of course, and smell that new baby smell. She is so beautiful! I can not get over how much she favors Lucy in the face!!!!
Congratulations! She's beautiful. She looks just like your other kids. Glad to hear you are home. Remember, if you ever need a babysitter, I'm available! :)
I just found your blog thru Jennie Rollins, and love your photos, craftiness and style. I am now going to commence stalking you. Ok, not really, but I am going to follow your blog.
Precious!
Post a Comment