Daphne Lanae Monson
April 13, 2009
7:22 am
9 lbs. 12 ounces
20 inches
7:22 am
9 lbs. 12 ounces
20 inches
Her first bath!
The girls absolutely adore her! Lucy was so excited to see my baby. I told her she was HER baby too and she couldn't believe it! She was so excited. She keeps referring to her as "my baby." Except for when she fussed a little she said, "Mom, your baby is whining!"
So sweet!
Look at those cheeks and lips!!
Mom and Daphne are doing great! She is such a sweet "little" girl! We were shocked with how big she is! But boy do we love her already!!! She has been amazing so far!
The proud Daddy!
Grandma is excited to be here and has been a wonderful help!!
Sadie is absolutely in love! She helped give Daphne her binki and she stopped crying. She was SO proud of herself and we were encouraging her about how great a big sister she is. She almost started crying while beaming from ear to ear. Than today she was just looking at her and said, "I just love her! I love her eyes, her nose, her little hands. I just want to cry when I look at her!" And then she totally snuggled her head into me and was crying! It was SO cute! She was giving her kisses after kisses, and said, "I just want to kiss her all day!" :) I told her that was how I felt with all my girls! She is so sweet and so sensitive to emotions! She has been a great help!
First time cuddling! :)
What a beautiful girl!!! We just love you Daphne!
Here she is in all her glory! So big!
We are so excited to finally have her here with us! We love that she is part of our family! We love you so much sweet Daphne!





23 comments:
She is so beautiful! Lanae you look amazing! We are so excited for your family.
I am in love! She is beautiful and after reading that and her name throughout it's perfect! The girls are too sweet. I see a lot of you in her but then I see a lot of Chris. Enjoy your new sweet LITTLE girl. Love to all!
She's adorable! And fat...I LOVE fat babies! And who the heck looks THAT good after giving birth? Seriously..you could have tried to look a little bit gross to make the rest of us feel better. Congrats!
You picked a great name and she is absolutely beautiful!!!! I think she looks just like Lucy! Congrats to both you and Chris. You did a great job. And holy moly on the 9lbs 12oz!!!
Hooray! We are so excited that Daphne has joined the FAMILY! She is so PERFECT! I love all the pictures and so fun to hear how sweet Sadie and Lucy are with her. We can't wait to meet sweet little Daphne! CONGRATS!!!! 143
OK, you look absolutely gorgeous in the picture of you with Daphne on your chest. Seriously. What's up with that? I want a c-section next time! :) Congrats on your sweet baby girl--she is beautiful--looks just like your first two--definitely a Monson. I'll see you tomorrow night with dinner! :)
Oh she is so cute!! I cant believe how big she was!! I love the chubby babies! I am so excited for you and your family. What good big sisters she has! Congrats!!
Congratulations on your beautiful new baby!!
She is so cute! I absolutely love Sadie's reaction to her too. What a great big sister. I'm sure Sweet little Daphne has a very strong spirit with her and it moved Sadie to tears to be near it. Very perceptible!
When I look at the pictures I think I see Lucy.
So happy for you!
Love ya,
Amy
p.s.you are one beautiful new mom!
Beautiful. Everything. Love lots of pictures of HER, her big sisters, her Daddy, and of course Mommy.
She's perfect. And just for the record, I think she looks a little more like you. (Atleast right now. It's hard to tell through those adorable cheeks!)
Congrats!!! Enjoy your sweet "little" newborn!!! I can't wait to meet her.
Lanae she is absolutely beautiful! What sweet sweet girls you have!!!
She is so beautiful and definitely looks like a Monson girl. So pretty!!! I hope you are feeling well! We are thinking about you!
Tauni
i usually think newborns are ugly, but she is ADORABLE! i can see your girls in her. and the story about lucy? killing me...she will no doubt be a great mommy someday. congrats!
Congrats. Is it just me or does she look a lot like Lucy? I'm glad she is here and healthy that everything went good for you.
Daphne is such a great name! Congrats she is beautiful.
She is so beautiful, it makes me want to have another little buddle right now :) You look so beautiful for just giving birth!
Yeah! She is beautiful! Congrats- love the name, so sweet! Hope you're feeling okay and being well taken care of ;)
What a sweet little girl, it was so fun holding her tonight and smelling that new baby smell yummmmm. I am so excited for you guys and am glad you're feeling better. I can't wait to cuddle with her more, it makes me sad that Ryder isn't a "baby" anymore!!!!! Hugs!!!!
Welcome Daphne. beautiful pictures. Can't wait to see you in person.
Proud Grandpa
I have looked at this post about 1 million times. Daphne is just one precious little girl. Enjoy bringing her home today.
Oh my goodness, she is SO CUTE! And like everyone else has said, she definitely looks just like her sisters. :-) Congrats!
Lanae
I know I have fallen off the blogging planet, but tiffany told me you had your baby so I hopped right on the computer, she is amazing. You look great and your older girls are darling. Congrats on your newest addition. I hope to rejoin the blogging world after I run the salt lake 1/2 marathon this weekend:)
Lanae this is such an exciting post! First, I love Daphne's name. Second, she is beautiful. Third, you are picture perfect for your "meet the baby photos" - amazing and enviable.
Post a Comment