We are ALL getting impatient!
We want to see our sweet little girl and we want to see her soon!
We officially have just about a week and a half to wait. But if she wants to come sooner, we won't complain! Although, I would like to finish painting her room before she gets here!
We want to see our sweet little girl and we want to see her soon!
We officially have just about a week and a half to wait. But if she wants to come sooner, we won't complain! Although, I would like to finish painting her room before she gets here! It has taken me a lot longer than I expected! It has consumed a lot of my time and energy. I am getting sick of making trips back and forth to Home Depot! I finished my 3 coats of paint (4 gallons!) and am now working on taping off the stripes. But tonight I ran out of painters tape! UGH! Another trip to Home Depot tomorrow, won't the girls be excited! :) I am anxious to see it finished! And to be able to remove all the tarps and tape. Right now it is just a mess. Hmmmm, kind of like me! I am a mess and am anxious to see the the end results of the project my BODY has been working on for 9 months!
SO much to look forward to!!





5 comments:
I feel for you! I remeber how horrible that last month is! Just remember how awesome the pay off is! I hope you have her the minute you get the room painted!! Hang in there!!
It is so much to look forward too. I hate that I am not there to help you! Well, Damon really, I would make him paint and put the crib together while we got pedi's and shopped for blankets and cute new clothes. Try to take it easy.
I love those waiting pictures of the girls. Too cute!
Please post a picture of your finished room. I'll bet it is sooo cute. Hang in there. My recommendation, as someone who usually goes over, is to make lots of plans and appointments. If you have to cancel a hair appointment because you're going to the hospital, it feels so much better than sitting around the house with nothing to do.
I'm surprised she hasn't come already...with you painting the room by yourself, and running to Home Depot all the time. I guess she's just too comfy.
Wish I could help you! (Although I HATE the taping part.)
And those pix of the girls are adorable...love them.
We can't wait to meet her either...We're counting down the days right along with you. I can't wait to see her nursery...it's going to be SO CUTE!
Love the pics of Sadie and Lucy
Post a Comment