Anyway, enough about those (sorry I can't share because I don't want to ruin the excitement of the birth announcement!). So Chris took some pictures while I gave Daphne her bath. Of course she didn't like the wash rag part because she was so cold! I love the "I'm falling" hand! That reflex is so cute and so sad to me! Just tonight I was holding her towards my chest and was turning her around to face front so she could look around and she just started screaming! She was so upset and I was so gentle about it! It was so sad! She has really got a good pathetic cry down! I love it. She knows how to work her Mommy!
Washing her hair and loving it! She is so sweet! I love how they love to have their hair under the warm water! So cute!!

Washing her hair and loving it! She is so sweet! I love how they love to have their hair under the warm water! So cute!!

All cuddled and asleep! Thank you Aunt Tricia for these swaddling blankies! They are the best! Daphne and Mommy LOVE them!





10 comments:
oh man! she is so cute & I love the name Daphne! What an angel, with such yummy kissable cheeks!BTW, I think you're doing great with pictures- we always want more, but your only a few weeks in, I'm totally impressed!!!
-this is Laurel:)... ever since I went private, it always comes up as Russ:) but he thinks Daphne is so adorable as well!!!
She is so cute, and looks totally diferent in these pictures to me!! I love that first bath, just so you know she smelt good without it as far as I am concerned!!!
I just want to kiss those cheeks! Augh...she is so cute!!!
Thanks for sharing more pictures. Love it.
Oh I love newborns! She is so sweet!!
I swear I totally posted a comment yesterday! I love her! I love her ears, those cheecks, lips, EVERYTHING! Keep having babies and I'm always happy to buy you cute blankets!
Oh I just love her Lanae! She is so sweet and precious!!! I can not wait to see the birth announcements and all the pics!
She is so beautiful. It makes me want one!
My goodness, she is SO precious! Promise you'll post some pics from the newborn photo session after the announcements have arrived in everyone's mailbox? I would LOVE to see them! :-)
Such a sweet and beautiful baby girl Daphne is! The last picture of her all swaddled in the bee blanket, makes me MISS HER SO MUCH I AM CRYING! Oh, how I wish I could hold her right now!!!! Give her a BIG kiss from Gramma Stewie, OK?
You jam excursion looks great....and yeah for Grandma Christy to make the jam (with Lucy's help, of course). I know it tastes delicious....but how did you find room in your fridge? Or is it not freezer jam?
I MISS all your girls, tell them Gramma loves them and misses them too! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment