So here are our Halloween pictures. I have more but I thought I would start off with these, so you can get a taste of our fun! We headed out trick or treating a little early so we wouldn't have cranky kids! So we hit a few houses of people that we knew with the girls. Then we came home and Sadie helped Daddy hand out candy while I got Lucy bathed (very needed! after the day that we had!) and in bed! Then Sadie hopped on her bike (you would think it was a good idea, but no! people who were walking with little little ones would pass us because of Sadie going up and down the drive ways and changing her mind on directions and then deciding whether or not to walk the bike up and/or down the driveway that is too much of a hill and having to get off and walk her bike all the way to the door!) and I took her out trick or treating a little more! We had lots of fun and she got LOTS of candy! She got a little scared of anyone wearing a mask. There was a person dressed up as the Burger King man (Tricia!) and she did NOT like it! She kept talking about it today even. After all the sugar, she surprisingly went to bed at around 10! She has pulled a couple of late nights lately. Oh, I forgot to mention, for our second trip of trick or treating Sadie did not want to wear her costume anymore! So she got her clothes back on but by the way she dressed herself I figured people might actually think it was a costume! So whatever! We had a fun night! It is fun that Sadie is really getting the idea of holidays! FUN FUN! We hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween! Oh, Chris and I had really last minute costumes (if you can't tell) We figured we would be pirates by throwing on the hats from Shane's party and there we go! 








5 comments:
cute cute. You always have such fun pictures. You look hot with that rats nest :) J/K!! Glad to hear you guys had fun Halloween night.
How fun, the girls look super-cute! It's fun as they get older huh? and they actually get it!
Is that a wig or your hair!!!??? CRAZY Lanae! The girls look so cute! I'm glad the pirate hats came in handy and I wish you could have gotten a picture of my boyfriend, Burgar King Man! That is fun you got to go alone with Saide.
okay. I just got caught up with your blog. Those are some great pictures. I totally love Lucy in her costume. That is great.
So cute! Gotta say, love the hair. :) Hee, hee.
Post a Comment