
We are so thankful as we ponder the amazing sacrifice that Christ made for each and every one of us, as we get to anticipate a new life that is possible because of him. We all feel extremely blessed on this beautiful holiday. It brings us comfort and peace knowing this new life will join our family and will be with us forever because of the Savior and all he has done for us. We hope that everyone has a wonderful Easter!



We miss our little ducks that we had for a couple days for the photo shoot. Well, I should say the GIRLS miss the ducks. Chris and I were SO ready to get them back to the store. They sure are messy and stinky! But I will admit they are SO cute!





It was difficult to get Lucy to even look at me! She was so focused on the ducks!
Happy Easter!!





3 comments:
Such cute pictures! Your girls are so so cute!!
Those are adorable! Cute idea to get some baby ducks, too!
Beautiful girls!!! Great pictures. I love the softness of them...which I'm sure was hard to capture when you have a bunch of tiny ducks running around.
Post a Comment